A holistic approach to the revitalization of the domestic resource.
The method includes 10 basic techniques and has 5 levels (steps) of training, giving a total of 50 applications in education. Khamsin (literally “fifty”).
The methodology of “KHAMSIN” reveal unrealized functionality and resources of the psyche and the body, form a stable governance mechanisms and physiological reactions of the body and allows you to successfully use them in any kind of activity (in sports, politics, business,)
- Therapeutic gymnastics, martial arts and Tibetan dynamic yoga elements.
- Methods of body-oriented psychotherapy ( psychological correction and rehabilitation, the removal of “psychological inhibitions” by changing bodily state)
- Spontaneous dance, including items ( mobilization of the latent reserve)
- The psycho training of directed attention ( concentration)
- Methods of development of psychological stability (creation of biofield shell to protect from mental attacks, etc.)
- Ideomotor training (effect of connection of thought and action , and reinforces a movement in motor memory and accelerates the learning process)
- Reflexive self-programming (self-development mechanism embodying the successful elements of activities and barring failure).
- Instinctive methods of self-defense «Khamsin» (the use of schemas spontaneous psychic reactions, opposed to memorizing)
- Mental imagaining (the ability to “get used” to the desired image to be identified)
- Complex volitional power of gymnastics «Iron man» (the use of a volitional impetus to strengthen the muscles and ligaments)